MAKE A DONATION
Heritage Christian is a giving-funded, non-profit organization. Student tuition covers approximately 65% of total operating costs, which leaves 35% to be covered through the generosity of our partners.
If you'd like to make a donation to support our school and our mission (to assist parents in the training and equipping of their children to achieve the fulfillment that God intends for their lives), you can make your donation below.
Thank you for your willingness to give and to support our mission, but mostly for your prayers.
BECOME A SPONSOR
When you become a Heritage Christian School Sponsor, your business receives the opportunity to gain exposure to the community of Heritage Christian School all year long.
The range of exposure will vary depending on the sponsorship level. Heritage Christian School is pleased to work directly with your corporation and you to create a strategic partnership that provides long-term benefits to Heritage Christian School and your business.
Contact our office, at email@example.com if you would like to become a sponsor. Click on the button below to see our sponsorship levels and sponsors.
Why your Gift is important
As our culture becomes more hostile to the Christian faith, we need a generation of Godly men and women to lead the way.
The casual, comfortable brand of Christianity will not prepare the next generation for the choices they are likely to face as followers of Christ.
We work raise up young men and women who are highly educated, effective leaders, faithful in difficulty and know how to engage their world.